Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moda Rep Visit

 One of the many perks in working at at fabric store is visiting with the Sales reps. I was lucky to sit with Heather and our Moda Rep on Friday. She brings out great big brochures and fabric samples and Heather puts little tiny clothes pegs on the ones she want to order. We also try and think of store samples ideas while we are at it and makes lots of notes.
Bonnie and Camille's latest line, Metro caught our eye. Those pinks really appeal to me (being, I suppose, the mother of 3 little girls). These got clothes pegged.


We also got to peek at Aneela Hoey's Christmas line, Cherry Christmas, out next summer.

 Some of these are coming our way plus layer cakes.
I am putting together a beginning quilting classes and using her Little Apples fabric as my sample. I still cant get enough Aneela.
Details on upcoming classes will be posted soon.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Bonnie & Camille's Vintage Modern...and Aneela's line looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE aneela's cheery christmas. everything she designs i love.

    ReplyDelete