Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Briar Rose Puppies


Jenele is our expert softies maker. She also really like dogs so it was no surprise when she showed up to work with these lovlies.  The ears, legs, and collar are made with Briar Rose


I don't know if you can see it but she included a shamock button on this collar to match.  The above puppy has a purple button that says woof.

We have an enormous jar here in the shop full of fun buttons (sold by the scoop) and we keep finding fun gems like these.

The patterns are by Ric Rac

Now I am off to drink a zip fizz cause I am dragging. I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and forgot I was on the phone. Nice

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sheila, sorry, I forgot to mention the patter. It is by Ric Rac. Her blog should have the info

      Delete
  2. What cute little puppies! Love it! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete