Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Whats New: Chillingsworth


Its Tuesday! And that means new stuff to share. Today I brought in my finished Chillingsworth table runner. It was so simple to make.

And I quilted it myself!


I used one Chillingsworth panel, (5) 2.5" binding strips, and a black backing (and batting, of course).

I marked my cross hatch lines with a Frixon pen (the best marking pen ever) and quilted with a walking foot.


The bundle is super fun too. Can you make out the little skulls on the purple damask? And newsprint is always a hit with me.

Heather is making a table topper with this line and I can't wait to see it. I will be sure and share pics with you when it is done.

You want to be sure and mark July 11th on your calendar. Heather is hosting another Instagram destash., 9Am-9PM. This round is hard to find and out of print fabrics.

The destash is under @thequiltbarndestash

You can also enter to win a low volume fat quarter bundle! Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment